Fresno’s Center for International Trade Development at State Center Community College District periodically has funding to help you prepare college students for tomorrow’s challenges today. These funds can partially or fully fund full-time faculty to attend workshops or travel in order to internationalize course curriculum, pursue study abroad opportunities or explore other international development options.
This provides faculty with an opportunity to share resources, increase industry skills and knowledge, infuse international content into course curriculum and make presentations to the faculty at large to stimulate interest in internationalizing curricula in the college classroom.
Some examples for projects and workshops include:
- Workshops for teaching and learning foreign languages
- International business and faculty development conferences
- International agriculture institutes
- Study abroad for faculty
- Development of curriculum modules or approaches that are intercultural
- Development of international comparisons in any discipline
Please contact our office at email@example.com to receive and application and see if funding is currently available.