Each year, dozens of companies participate in CITD organized trade missions to a variety of international destinations. Accompanied by CITD staff and local partners, companies are escorted to these global locations to learn first-hand about the business environment and culture. Additionally, meetings are arranged between participants and pre-qualified potential foreign buyers to discuss business opportunities, as well as get feedback on current product lines. Outbound trade missions also may be organized around a specific trade show, offering participants the opportunity to attend the trade show or become an exhibitor.
Upcoming Outbound Missions:
WUSATA 2015 Mexico Retail Outbound Trade Mission to Mexico
October 5-9, 2015 - This will be an excellent opportunity for companies to participate in the growing Mexico market, and meet one-on-one with qualified retail buyers, importers and distributors.
- Custom one-on-one meetings with pre-qualified buyers
- Individual interpreter for each company during buyer meetings, as needed
- Hotel accommodations for one company representative (up to 5 nights at per diem rate)
- Ground transportation for official meetings and events
- Shipping costs for product samples (one 50 lb. case)
- International airfare
- Meals and incidental expenses
- Suitable products include, but are not limited to: Consumer ready products, snack foods, dairy, meats, health foods, beverages, food service