The California Center for International Trade Development (CITD) at State Center Community College District. The CITD is located at Clovis Community College - Herndon Campus, 303 W. Fir Ave., Ste. 303, Clovis, CA 93611.
Employment Standards/Minimum Qualifications
- Education: Full-time college student (undergraduates 12+ semester units; graduates 9+ semester units). GPA of 3.0 or better. Undergraduate Majors: International Business, Logistics/Supply Chain Strategies, Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Agricultural Business, and Entrepreneurship.
- Familiar with CITD programs and services;
- Mature outlook and excellent communication skills are a must;
- Ability to receive and follow instructions, and appropriately interact with other students, staff and the public.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Skills to read, interpret and prepare written material, file and retrieve information, and maintain records.
- Highly organized, time management, and meets assigned deadlines.
- Working Conditions:
- Work indoors with set hours;
- Occasional travel opportunities to assist in training/trade activity facilitation;
- Work under pressure of constant deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- Interns gain extensive communication and project management experience;
- Opportunities to make valuable connections with industry leaders;
- 90% of past interns have secured employment with highly sought after companies and credit skills learned during internship as providing them a competitive advantage.
Available Internship Positions for Fall 2016 Semester (Available until Filled)
- International Trade Assistant
- Public Relations Assistant
- Social Media Marketing Assistant
- Website/Graphics Assistant
NOTE: Internships are non-paid unless otherwise specified and college credit/units may be available (check with you college).